Hot lineAsia: + 65 6887-7333 press 1 North America: 1-877-763-6887 press 1 China: 861053573113
Return to the top
Shanghai Pan-International Freight Forwarders Ltd, established in 1998, is the Shanghai Industrial and Commercial Bureau, Department of Transportation, and Economic and Trade Commission approval of the international cargo transportation and freight forwarding companies at the country level. The company also holds a Beijing Ministry of Transportation and the U.S. Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) approval "NVOCC" NVOCC Certificate. In the United States also holds a U.S. Customs (CBP) approved C3 and Continous Bond can send "Automated Manifest System" (AMS) and "importer security declaration" (ISF).
Headquartered in Shanghai, and in ------ United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Ningbo, Tianjin, Qingdao, Dalian and other cities with branches abroad, and in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe, South America, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, the major ports has a perfect agent network.
1. Maritime container transport
2. Transport of dangerous goods, special containers, tank containers, bulk cargo and other goods
3. Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta FCL international transhipment
4. cargo warehousing, storage, sorting and other services
5. customs agents, commodity inspection, phytosanitary and various inspection certificate (such as quality inspection, health inspection)
6. triangular trade, and other services remote List
7. door-stop service
8. Insurance, DDU and DDP service
Internationally renowned company with major shipping companies (EMC, OOCL, TS, KMTC, NYK, MCC, CMA, APL, YML, RCL, HJ, CNC, Samudera, PIL, Wan Hai, Hai Hwa, ANL, etc.) has a long round cooperation, route covering Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, Middle East, India, Japan, Korea, Europe, USA, Canada, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Red Sea, Australia and other regions.